By Sarah Grace Fan
Nope.....with John.....double nope.
No to this album
This album just doesn’t bring joy to me. A lot of screaming. No need for that around Christmas.
I REALLY wanted to love this album but ..
I wanted to love this album but it’s extremely underwhelming. The whole album is one pace .. slow. I’m giving it 3 stars only because I like Carrie and think she’s extremely talented otherwise. It’s a little disappointing because she has a great voice for Christmas music but picked some lackluster songs.
Carries first Christmas album is a masterpiece favorite songs
1. Let there be Peace 5/5 this song is a song you can listen too all year long in the lines of Love Wins the best song on the album !
2. Hallelujah 5/5 wow beautiful and chilling vocals and song
3. Sweet Baby Jesus 5/5 this is a beautiful song
4. Favorite Time of Year 5/5 the Amazon bonus track that should’ve been included on the album a Christmas bop
5. Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee 4/5 I don’t normally like hymns but Carrie sings this one beautifully!
6. Little Drummer Boy 4/5 Isiah is Precious
7. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas! Beautiful Christmas classic
Normally, this woman can do no wrong in my eyes. Unfortunately, the same is not true for this album. The best way to describe it is, “lazy.” It does nothing to showcase Carrie’s power or range. It lacks emotion. Overproduced. It brings nothing new to the table with the classics and the original songs are mostly just “meh.” Super disappointed. It’s really an album for the basics who love PSL’s but apparently hate Ginger Bread Lattes.
The song little drummer is so cute it made me cry
A beautiful album from Carrie encompassing the true meaning of Christmas. Thanks, Carrie, for your genuineness.
How is she so amazing?!
Her voice is literally the best of our generation. She is classy, smart, and so talented!! You know someone is talented when they don’t have to be skanky in order to sell their stuff.This is why she’s so well respected and by far the best of her generation.The bad reviews actually have nothing to do with her talent. Just jealous people
AMAZING OF COURSE
Once again Carrie never lets us down! Such a beautiful voice.
By Seeet Tea
Disappointing purchase. Needed to include some faster pace, more holiday spirited songs. Carrie Underwood’s amazing voice is showcased in every song but found myself listening to half the song and moving on. Finally just turned it off all together. Listened to her rendition of Amazing Grace instead. Truly incredible.